Tuesday, April 8, 2008

random thoughts

I guess I haven't updated because I'm trying to stay positive,see when trying to write or compose it reminds me of how I'm stupid i is when it comes to spelling,writing compositions that make sense so to speak.in when I first thought of doing this I thought it would be a way of getting the pain I feel inside outside and free my conscience so to speak,I have a very small family, my parents, my sister,a brother, and two friends.I do not like to complain or whine about my problems to them because they have their own pressures in life and do not need to hear about my problems.so whenever I share what's bothering me with somebody else I feel like I'm whining.I guess it's just the pressure of being alone and not having anybody to share things with.

No comments: