Thursday, May 22, 2008

food





well the food from the dumpster did not work out,i have a psychological block or something,but I did eat about eight strawberries the first day. today I figured I would use the strawberries inside my oatmeal, sliced them,cook them inside the oatmeal,it just did not taste right,so now I'm not going to eat any of the food I got out of the dumpster,this is a picture of the food I have in my fridge.if you subtract the package of mushrooms,broccoli,tomatoes,strawberries,was really not much food in my fridge,living alone I really don't like to cook,funny thing my father and mother are great cooks and I never learned how to really cook,like when I try to make vegetable soup,it doesn't come out anything like my dad's.I remember trying to make liver,I definitely overcook,that's one of the food's takes experience to cook.it's definitely not appetizing before cooking liver but finished product is delicious.anyways I sold a part of my past yesterday,I purchased a motorcycle in 1993 learned how to ride,then the thrill kind of disappeared,really what happened was just so busy working all the time.so them I gave it to a friend in 1999, he rode it for two years,seen a fellow motorcyclist get T-boned at an intersection,after that he did not want to ride anymore,so he gave me the bike back in 2001,I ride it for another year,then in fall of 2002 parked it for the winter,come springtime 03,it would not start,did not have time to mess around with it,so there it sat for five years,yesterday I put it on Craig's list for $50 was happy that it went fast but sad to see it go,I had the dream of one-day rebuilding it,but reality of tearing it completely apart and rebuilding spinal injury would not let it happen.so yesterday was another day of acceptance in spinal injury 101
trying to have a realistic outlook on life.

No comments: