Tuesday, May 20, 2008

garbage dumpster diving



well I needed to make a small climbing trellis is for my garden,I was going to Home Depot to check out the bargain bin but first I needed to stop for groceries,well by the dumpster of the grocery store and they had some packaging lumber by the dumpster,so I went inside and asked if it was OK to take,they gave me the OK,so while loading the scrap pieces of wood,I looked inside the dumpster and don't know how to admit this,life gets tough ,you make do,while I don't like the thought of eating food from a dumpster I could not pass it up.this is stuff that will be edible.I'm eating the strawberries as I write this,yes strawberries picked out of the garbage dumpster,I will not buy them as they are too expensive,so these are pictures of it.
ps. I'll be the only one eating the food from the dumpster

No comments: